Sunday 20 May 2012

Information Synchronsation

I have been searching for information synchronsation methods, and I have found some javascript implementation like http://www.bennadel.com/blog/2005-Experimenting-With-Offline-Data-Synchronization-Using-jQuery-And-ColdFusion.htm. However, all synchronsation methods I have found seems just work on small amount of data, and sense the user might have a large amount of email to sync when he/she first use the extension, the workload tend to be very high. So, I need to test if those methods are applicable.

Concurrently, I was also working on the experiments on websql and web socket to ensure the extension is able to provide the best functionality.

This week, I started to write the progress report, which is due in week 12. This report need 20 to 30 pages, so I will mainly focus on it in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment